Answered By: Sharon Whitfield Last Updated: Mar 02, 2016 Views: 12
e-Anatomy can be accessed by Rowan students from off-campus, but it is a 2 step log-in process, and it requires registration from a computer or laptop connected to the on-campus, Rowan University network every 2 weeks. Note that on-campus use of e-Anatomy requires no log-in or registration to access the premium content.
To register for off-campus access to premium content:
- From a computer or laptop connected to the Rowan University network go to e-Anatomy using this web address. http://www.imaios.com/en/e-Anatomy. Other links to e-Anatomy on the library’s website will not allow you to complete the registration process.
- Click on the "REGISTER" link at the top of the screen.
- Fill in all required information to create an account and click “Register”
- An email will be sent to you containing a link that you must click to confirm your registration.
- Once you confirm you're registration you’re now registered with the e-Anatomy for 2 weeks. You will need to re-register every 2 weeks if want to continue to have off-campus access.
To access e-Anatomy from off-campus:
- Use this link or another link on the Library's website labeled e-Anatomy to go to the site.
- Just as you do to access other library resources from off-campus select your affiliation and use your Rowan username and password to log-in. (Do not use the username and password you created through the e-Anatomy site)
- You will be taken to the e-Anatomy homepage, click on "LOGIN" at the top screen.
- Enter the email and the password you created when you registered on the e-Anatomy site and click "Login".
- You should now have access to all content within e-Anatomy.