Answered By: Marjorie Morris
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2016     Views: 40

Your annual printing allowance was apparently depleted. Here is the information on this from the IRT webpage:

"You can place funds into your Uniprint account by using your Rowan Card at the university Bursar’s Office. Or if you just continue to swipe with no Uniprint balance left on your card, it will be deducted from your Rowan Card balance. You may also use the Bursar’s Online system:"