Answered By: Karen Mitchell Last Updated: Apr 29, 2016 Views: 8
Always check the library's catalog to see if we already have the title you are looking for at the CMSRU library. If the book is not available, we still may be able to locate it for you.
- Go to the library's homepage.
- Click on Medical E-Resources.
- Scroll down and click on "Worldcat Firstsearch".
- Enter information by either, Keyword, Author,Title, ISBN, Year, and click the "Search" button .
- Once you locate the book you are looking for, click "Interlibrary Loan CMSRU".
- Log in to your ILLIAD account and click "Submit".
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Circulation desk at (856) 342-2525.