Answered By: Sharon Whitfield Last Updated: Oct 10, 2016 Views: 20
Answered By: Sharon Whitfield
Last Updated: Oct 10, 2016 Views: 20
- Click on the Settings.
- Scroll down to the Bibliography manager section. Select the Show links to import citations into radio button. Choose Endnote from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save. You will not need to perform this step on subsequent visits to Google Scholar.
- Conduct a search in Google Scholar. Click Import into Endnote link under the citation you wish to import to your EndNote library.
- A dialog box will appear prompting you to either "Open" or "Save" the file that you are creating.
- Choose the Open with radio button and select EndNote X7 from the drop-down menu. If you do not see EndNote X7 on the dropdown shortlist, select Other and choose EndNote X7 from the options provided. Then, click OK
- Your citations will automatically appear in your EndNote library. If you do not already have EndNote open, your computer will open your EndNote library