Answered By: Benjamin Saracco
Last Updated: Dec 21, 2016     Views: 25

Absolutely, we have a fantastic interlibrary loan service. If you are not affiliated with Rowan or CMSRU, please register for an Iliad account.

Go to:

Scroll down to:

Register for Library Services

Then, click on Cooper Hospital Affiliates Registration

If you are already registered for the Illiad service, perform the search in the database for the article.  Then, click the Get It button.  If the article isn't available, click "Submit a request to Rowan University Libraries." Login with your username and password. Once you are logged in, the form will be pre-populated. Click submit so that the request is processed and the CMSRU Circulation Services will begin looking for the article at another institution.