Answered By: Benjamin Saracco Last Updated: Oct 19, 2016 Views: 36
How do I share my Library?
To share you will need to have an EndNote Online account. If you do not already have an account:
- Click on the Sync icon you will be prompted to create an account.
- Once your account is created and your library is fully synced, you can begin sharing.
- Click File – Share or click the Share icon
- Enter the email addresses of people you wish to share with.
- They will receive email invites to share your Library.
- All users sharing the Library will need to set up an EndNote online account.
If you are already an EndNote Online user and have an online Library synced that is different to the one you want to share, the online Library will be merged with the shared library. Only one Library can be synced with EndNote online at any one time.
How many libraries can I share?
You can only share one Library. The Library you share will be the same Library that is synced with EndNote Online. Once you share your Library, any changes that colleagues sharing your library make will automatically appear in the Library.