My installed EndNote doesn't seem to have the style I need. How do I install an individual citation style?
Installing individual styles
- Download the style you want to install by going to https://endnote.com/downloads/styles.
- Double-click the style file. It should open in EndNote
- On the open style, go to “File Menu” and choose “Save As”. Replace the word “copy” with your style’s name and click “Save”.
- Click on “File Menu” and choose “Close Style”
- Then Go back to your EndNote Library and go to "select another style". Choose it from the list.
Last Updated: Jun 01, 2018