Answered By: Benjamin Saracco
Last Updated: Aug 04, 2017     Views: 18

You can set your Outside Tool Preference in MyNCBI  to Rowan University. Simply login to your MyNCBI account then click on MyNCBI, then NCBI Site Preferences.  Click on Outside Tool under PubMed Preferences.  In the Outside Tool Preference, navigate or search for Rowan University.  Toggle on Rowan University and hit Save.  Now, you should be able to access Rowan resources by going directly to