Answered By: Marjorie Morris
Last Updated: Nov 13, 2017     Views: 57

Your annual printing allowance has been used up. Here is the information on this from the IRT webpage:

You can place funds into your Uniprint account by using your Rowan Card at the university Bursar’s Office. Or if you just continue to swipe with no Uniprint balance left on your card, it will be deducted from your Rowan Card balance. You may also use the Bursar’s Online system to add funds.