Last Updated: Dec 22, 2017 Views: 28
e-Anatomy can only be used on mobile devices, such as an Iphone, Ipad, or Android devices, using an app available from either iTunes or Google Play. To get the app for free you must download the app from on-campus with your device connected to the Rowan network.
Before you can use the app you must create an account with IMAIO, the company that makes e-Anatomy. Having a personal account with IMAIO e-Anatomy is also required for "premium" access to e-Anatomy from off-campus. The account MUST be created and renewed every 2 weeks from a computer, laptop, or mobile device that is on-campus and connected to the Rowan network.
To create the account follow these steps:
- From a computer or laptop connected to the Rowan University network go to e-Anatomy.
- Click on the "LOGIN" link at the top of the screen.
- Click the "REGISTER" box on the pop-up screen. It is strongly recommended you use your Rowan email to register. Don't use your Google or Facebook accounts.
- Fill in all required information to create an account and click “Register”.
- An email will be sent to you containing a link that you must click to confirm your registration.
- Once you confirm you're registration you’re now registered with the e-Anatomy for 2 weeks. You will need to renew your account every 2 weeks from on-campus if you want to continue to have off-campus access and access to e-Anatomy through the app.