Answered By: Benjamin Saracco Last Updated: Nov 25, 2015 Views: 54
e-Anatomy can be accessed by Rowan users from off-campus, but it is a 2 step log-in process, and it requires registration and frequent registration renewal from a computer or laptop connected to the on-campus, Rowan University network every 2 weeks. Without a personal account with IMAIOS, the company that makes e-Anatomy, you can not access e-Anatomy premium content from off-campus, or utilize the IMAIO e-Anatomy app. Note that on-campus use of e-Anatomy requires no log-in or registration to access the premium content.
To register for off-campus access to premium content follow these steps :
- From a computer or laptop connected to the Rowan University network go to e-Anatomy.
- Click on the "LOGIN" link at the top of the screen.
- Click the "REGISTER" box on the pop-up screen. Use your Rowan email to register. Don't use your Google or Facebook accounts.
- Fill in all required information to create an account and click “Register”.
- An email will be sent to you containing a link that you must click to confirm your registration.
- Once you confirm registration you’re now registered with e-Anatomy for 2 weeks. You will need to renew your account every 2 weeks from on-campus if you want to continue to have off-campus access to the premium content and access to e-Anatomy through the app.
To access e-Anatomy from off-campus:
- Use any link on the Library's website labeled e-Anatomy to go to the site.
- Just as you do to access other library resources from off-campus select your affiliation and use your Rowan username and password to log-in. (Do not use the IMAIOS username and password you created through the e-Anatomy site at this stage)
- You will be taken to the e-Anatomy homepage, click on "LOGIN" at the top screen.
- Now enter the email and the password you created when you registered on the e-Anatomy site and click "Login".
- You should now have access to all content within e-Anatomy.